Wedding Dance Lessons Ottawa
All eyes are on you as you take the dance floor… spinning and swaying in perfect harmony. This is a once in a lifetime moment. Your first dance as husband and wife.
Let the professionals at Arthur Murray Dance Studios Ottawa help you create the dance you envision. In our 98 years of experience, we’ve taught everything from a romantic Rumba to a traditional Waltz to a spicy Salsa. The possibilities are truly endless. Get your first free wedding dance class today!
Tips For Your Wedding Dance
• Don’t wait until the last minute, your schedule will be crazy enough right before the big day. Most couples are happiest when they start at least 4 to 6 months before the wedding. Give yourself enough time to amaze your guests with a first dance that that is uniquely yours.
• Lessons will get you out of the hustle and bustle of wedding planning to enjoy quality time together. Learning to dance and having fun can be a great stress reliever as well as a rewarding lifelong activity.
• Don’t forget about the other special dances that will take place at your wedding. We are happy to help with father/daughter and mother/son dances as well as bridal party lessons and group classes.
• If you plan to dance to a special song at your reception, feel free to bring a copy to your dance lessons. If you haven’t chosen a song, we can recommend something based on your favourite dance and personality.
• Use the group classes and practices when possible. Everyone feels most comfortable on private lessons, but the classes and practices can be closer to what the rest of your reception will be like, and the teachers will be there to help you!
Four Identical Gravy Boats or Dancing for a Lifetime?
We are pleased to announce that you can now register for dance lessons just as you would for a toaster! Call us at (613) 233-7911 or email us here.
Possible First Wedding Dances
The Way You Look Tonight
Let’s Stay Together
Maybe I’m Amazed
Night & Day
Someone To Watch Over Me
Crazy For You
Don’t Know Much
Fly Me To The Moon
Here and Now
How Sweet It Is
During your one-on-one private wedding dance lessons, you will receive personalized instruction that will help you achieve your goals in dancing. Your instructor will spend the time necessary on technique, styling and general dance improvement. An up-to-date record of everything you have learned will also be kept as part of your instruction.
For over 20 years Arthur Murray Dance Studios Ottawa has been one of Ottawa’s leading dance schools. Award-winning instructors and owners Marilisa Granzotto and Steve Martin are members of the World Professional Dance Teachers Association.
Come and enjoy what hundreds of others in Ottawa are already doing. Within a few short lessons, you’ll notice a new you at social functions. Get a great workout, relieve stress and have fun!